How a second opinion may help
- Confirmation of a diagnosis
- Additional details about the type of cancer and its stage, such as:
- Perspective from experts in different oncology disciplines, such as medical oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology.
- A description of where the cancer is located
- Whether the cancer has spread
- Whether it is affecting other parts of the body
- Other treatment options, in cases where the doctor disagrees with the initial diagnosis or the proposed treatment plan
- What clinical trials are available for you. These are research studies involving people.
Online Doctor Consultation
Get consult in 3 days 100% satisfaction rate
Consult With Gurdeep S. Sethi, M.D
Gurdeep Singh Sethi, M.D. is a highly-ethical physician and patient advocate with thirty years of experience in patient care, cancer management, immuno-oncology; precision medicine; pain management and palliative care. Understanding the need for quality cancer care in India Dr. Sethi moved back after spending 26 years in the U.S.A; where he was Vice President of Operations and Senior Partner of Millennium Oncology, LLC and triple board certified in Medical Oncology, Hematology and Internal Medicine; to open a one stop comprehensive cancer care center focused on pro-patient immediate action, free of bureaucratic hurdles. He brings with him more than 26 years of expertise in cancer care and disease management including palliative care, pain management and patient advocacy. He is an active member of the American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, Indian American Cancer Association, Texas Medical Association, Harris County Medical Association, Punjab Medical Council, Delhi Medical Council and Thai Medical Council. He has also served as the Director of Medical Oncology for Pan International Oncology cancer centers in India for the last 16 months after having practiced for over 26 years in the United States of America.
The right treatment plan – is the best step to cancer cure.
Treatment opinion from the best oncologists at Millennium Cancer Center.
Navigating a healthcare system when diagnosed with cancer is sometimes very exhausting and overwhelming. Accepting and acknowledging the cancer diagnosis, evaluating different opinions on treatments, (radiation or chemotherapy after surgery or before surgery), meeting doctors, undergoing biopsy and PET CT and MRi can be very challenging.
Choosing the right health care facility for your treatment is a major decision.
Once you have been diagnosed, seek the best treatment plan.
And once you have been offered a treatment plan, do not hesitate to seek a second opinion. It matters.
The following considerations improve the chances of a successful treatment for cancer patients.
1. Reputation and treatment facilities of the cancer care center. Is there a good medical oncology department?
2. Expertise of the treating doctors. Are they reputed and known as the best oncologists in the country?
3. Evidence based treatment plan. Am I receiving the right treatment based on the world’s best cancer research?
4. Comprehensive cancer center. Can I get biomarker mutation tests and take care of chemotherapy side effects?
5. Multidisciplinary specialists and teamwork. Can my doctors and I get a second opinion from other specialists?
Millennium Cancer Center brings to you a unique Online Cancer Opinion service for patients and families seeking information on cancer from specialist oncologists. You can know the best treatment for your cancer within days of diagnosis.
Through this service, patients anywhere in the world upload their medical reports and have their cases reviewed by Gurdeep S. Sethi, M.D, our aim is to provide patients the best possible treatment plans keeping in mind the latest cancer research, and then providing cutting edge treatments at its cancer centers. Given the criticality of getting the correct treatment at the right time, which can often be stressful and time consuming, the Millennium Cancer Center will simplify the process by providing detailed treatment plans to patients who then can be better prepared and informed on their treatment modality, length of stay at cancer centers, and overall prognosis.
These are customized treatment plans based on the reports and medical history and matched against international guidelines and latest cancer research. The referral opinion is written in easy language that you can understand.